I’ve mentioned this before, but I want to mention it again. Toyota has this wonderful program: 100 Cars for Good. And, yes… it’s just as it sounds… they give away 100 cars in 100 days. All you have to do is vote on their Facebook page. SO simple. Extra awesome: you don’t have to “like” their page to vote. You can just plain vote. That’s nice.
So… anyway, I’m brining this up again because I wanted to share a foundation I think deserves this (they are all deserving, but this is local and I love it). It’s The Dreaming Zebra Foundation, based here in Portland, Oregon (that’s my town). It’s a public charity providing support so that children and young adults are given an equal opportunity to explore and develop their creativity in the arts. PLUS, they have an Art Recycling Program (free to the public) to donate art and music supplies to thousands of children and community organizations each year. Very awesome. I always have left over supplies that I won’t need. There’s a lot more they do. Supporting the arts in the community. I love it.
Well, today is THEE day that you can vote for them to win a much needed vehicle! If you’d like to vote for them, you can click here to vote. Today is the only day you can vote for this charity… but, the 100 Days continues on through August 21st! Be sure to check back and vote for some charities that need your help! I bet you’ll find someone in your community that needs a car. <3
Now, on to the other links I love this week:
- I love this home tour. My favorite part is in the baby’s room…. the closet with the dresser/hanger bar. Cute idea.
- Glass jar typography. Love it.
- Very neat DIY Herringbone Table tutorial.
- Sweet vintage jelly jar lids.
- TV Armoire turned Garden Potting Center.
- Paint wars photo session. Fun!
- I have a thing for plates, I love this whole collection.
- ANOTher fun way to display your Instagram photos!
- This is probably super nerdy… but, I love this recessed outlet! So much better.
- I thought this was a great idea! I really don’t like our router sitting out… ugly. BUT, cute way to hide it!
- Vintage puzzle pieces turned magnets. Cute for the kiddo.
- And, this is a sweet little girls room.
I hope you all have a wonderful Friday! I’m in Colorado for the Wanderlust Festival… I’ll be sure to share many photos next week. <3
Disclosure: I was selected for participation in the TWIN community through a program with Clever Girls Collective. I did not receive any compensation for writing this post, or payment in exchange for participating. The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not reflect the views of the Toyota.