Oh Instagram… I love you. I love that all I have to do is grab my phone, *snap* and there we are. That moment is saved. Along with a note about what was happening. Well, here’s my life lately…
– Ruari decided to sing it out at the book store! She found a My Little Pony book… and she went for it. I love her.
– BUT, then… the next day: we had an amazing and epic meltdown. Wow. In public. Oh man. I’m scarred.
– I’m ready for the BlogHer Sparklecorn party! I have a sparkly thrifted skirt.
– Our garden is growing awesomely! Yup! We have been loving the radish greens. SO tasty when sautéed with some garlic and olive oil.
– While playing outside the kiddo said, “A storm front’s coming in, we better watch out for booby traps! I’m building a beaver damn, so we can be safe.” Oh man. That was out of nowhere… so random.
– Lalaloopsy’s are taking over my home.
– We had yummy mac and cheese… at a restaurant that specializes in the stuff!
– Husband and I had a date day. A fun BBQ with wine and beer. <3
– Aaaand, I’m almost finished with a little wall project I’ve been working on (with the help from R, of course).
Happy Thursday to all of you!