PNW Blogger Meet Up…

Welp. Friday night was our PNW Blogger Meet Up. With the help of Heather, Leanne, and Melissa… we did it. The event was fantastic and fun. 50 ladies from the PNW all in one room. So amazing. I enjoyed each moment of it. I didn’t bring my camera with me (since we had a photographer). BUT, I do have my instagram photos.

It really was a wonderful evening. I will share more photos and fantasticness from the event later… when the photographer is ready with our photos.

While we wait for the event photos: I would like to announce the date/location for our next meet up! I was working on getting the next meet up in Seattle, but things worked out a little different. We will be back up in Portland, again. Seattle will have to wait for after the New Year.

The next event will be on November 3rd, 2012 at the West Elm, in Portland, OR. The space is large and we will be able to have more attendees! Excited? Me too!

I hope to see you there! I will share more info, in the near future. If you attended the PNW Meet Up, on Friday, and would like to share your blog posts… link up all your posts you write below! I’d love to read them! We will be sharing this link up on all the planners blogs. See below!

P.S. the sweet ladies in the photos above: Mandy, Fiona, and Moorea.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Thank you so much to our PNW Blogger June 1st, 2012 event supporters! They are awesome. Check them out!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

26 Responses to “PNW Blogger Meet Up…”

1. [...] like there is another meetup in Portland in November that will be even bigger… Check it out! I’ll definitely be there and I hope to meet you [...]

2. Kiara says:

It's on my calendar, I am not missing this one!

3. stephany says:

Putting the fall date on my calendar!! Yay!

4. rachel! says:

ohhh, i'm so excited about the next one. sad i missed out on this one — it looks like you guys had a ton of fun! if you need help planning and decorating, i would LOVE to be a part of that! love, rachel

5. OT and ET says:

Looks so awesome! I wanted so badly to be there! Cannot wait to rsvp for November!!!!!!!

6. Oh, thanks so much! That's sweet.

7. It was fun! And, living out here is lovely. :)

8. Betty Baez says:

Looks like fun!, you probably get it all the time bu you have one of those smiles that are just contagious! :)

9. Abigail says:

Looks like so much fun! Makes me kind of wish I lived out there.

10. Excited to see it in Portland again, and hopefully I can make it… I am putting it on the calendar

11. Meghan says:

Looks like you had so much fun! Hope I can maybe make it November.

12. It was such a great night, thanks for all your help in putting it together! I LOVE West Elm so we'll see what the end of the year holds…! I'm hoping to get the photo booth pictures before I do my post but either way, I think it will go live Wednesday. Wine + bloody mary's are the best! <3

13. Tara says:

I'm so sad that I moved away from Portland and am now in the big bad LA. :( I SO wanted to go to this and meet everyone from my ::home::

Looks like y'all had a great time though. Xo.

14. carina says:

It was such a fun time! Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into it… hope I can make the next one. :)

15. Jes says:

Hi love.

I just wanted to let you know that I found you and I adore your blog, attitude, and interests. I think too often people blurk (blog + lurk) and don't comment when they want to… I wanna change that!

I also wanted to let you know that I featured you on my list of challengers, changers, and champions.
    Keep up the good work. You are a positive and gorgeous force on the internet.

Jes

16. Mindy says:

Thanks again for a fun night!!!

17. Emily S. says:

Hehe, love the photos! Instagram can be so fun.

18. Tracy says:

I have to admit…I'm a little sad that it's in Portland again…it looks like so much fun. And November 3rd, that's the day before Abby's 3rd birthday and will most likely be party day. But I can't wait for it to make its way back up here.