Miss Jessica from Tart tagged me for an 11 things post….
11 Random Things ’bout me
– I have an extreme fear of speaking in public. Eww. There was a time I liked it in college. BUT, now I’m back to hating it. I need to work on that fear.
– Even though I’m terrified of public speaking…. I absolutely love meeting all the bloggers I have been chatting with online. Plus, we all mostly share the same interests and we can really nerd out and talk about blogging nonstop without boring anyone. Yes!
– I loooooooove fried chicken so much that I think the coolest road trip ever would be a tour of america’s best fried chicken restaurants! Yes please. With some thrift shopping of course…. I think I just died.
– I’ve been sick like 15 times this last year! What is going on? I’ve never had so many colds/flus in such a short time…. in my life. I blame my kiddo. ::sigh:: I’m fighting a cold right this minute. Dang it all! She’s not sick though. That’s good.
– I swear my mind never stops wandering. That’s why I usually have some sort of notepad with me to brain-vomit (that sounds gross) my thoughts into a safe place to reference later. Yay!
– My absolute favorite movie is the Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightly. I love it and cry every time. If Joseph Gordon Levitt played Mr. Darcy: I would die.
– I really want to join a craft night club or something in Portland. But, I don’t know of any. And, I’m super busy already…. I probably shouldn’t add one more thing… even though I’d LOVE it.
– I’ve been drawing like a maniac lately. Not just for custom orders. I have goals I’m trying to meet/get to before April! I will do it!
– I’m really nervous/excited about the work my hubs and I are doing on the home. It’s slow going… but, it’s going. We pretty much have $0 budget… soooo, you know. It’s all done by us. Ha!
– I’ve been listening to the Hunger Games series in audio book. I’ve already read the whole series… but, I really wanted to read (listen) to it again. I kind of like audio books! This is my first time going the audio book route. I like it.
– I absolutely love watching Antiques Roadshow. Husband does too. It’s what we do 8 pm on Monday nights. Just in case you were wondering.
My questions from Jessica:
1. Who’s your #1 celebrity crush?
Hee hee hee…. Joseph Gordon Levitt.
2. What’s your zodiac sign?
Aquarius (you have to sing the song when you say it)!
3. Do you feel your age?
Well… yes. Maybe older sometimes. My kid keeps me busy! Plus my work.
4. If you already have a kid(s)- do you want more? If you don’t- do you want to have kids?
I do have a kid. Miss R. I can’t have any more kids due to safety issues. BUT, we would like more somehow. Surrogacy and/or adoption.
5. Which movie character (not the star playing them!) do you think you’re most like?
6. What’s your favorite cocktail ever?
Well… I’m mostly a wine drinker. Sooo… red wine. But, if I had to choose I’d go with a mojito.
7. If you could trade places with any blogger for a week, who would it be?
Hmmm… I don’t know. i don’t think I would. I’d only trade places with a blogger for the 2 weeks they are on vacation in Spain or something. Hee.
8. Could you have ever been a contestant on Fear Factor?
Nope. Nope Nope. Never. I can’t even watch the show. Gah. It freaks me out.
9. Are you a morning or night person?
Night person. Well… if I could do everything the way I wanted (my daughter needs to read this): I would wake up at 9 am and go to bed at 9 pm. Ha! I’m old.
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Living in Oregon with my wee family. Possibly with a new baby? Who knows. Bloggin’ away.
11. If you had to live in a reality tv show, which would it be?
Soo…. I get really excited during the auction/thrifting reality shows. So… those. Ha!
My questions for the tagged people to answer:
1. What would your dream profession be? Or, are you already working the best job ever?
2. Share something that your readers may not know about you…. and, you’d like to share.
3. Favorite band/song, movie, and book from the past couple of years…
4. What are your 3 favorite blogs/websites you always visit. (excluding me…. hee).
5. Do you have a favorite routine? Something you just do each and every day for yourself and enjoy?
6. What would you tell your 15-year-old self today?
7. Why did you start blogging? And/Or, why do you continue to blog?
8. What is a perfect day in your mind?
9. What’s your perfect date night?
10. Do you have a secret/hidden talent? Share a video if needed… just kidding. But, really…. Ha!
11. Finally: Please share your favorite cell phone photo you’ve taken in the past 2 months.
AND, of course anyone is welcome to do this! Enjoy!