Two mom’s challenge this week is food:
There were about 3 things I would eat when I was pregnant: chicken breast, kale, and Mike’s homemade chocolate chip cookies! I’ll have to share the recipe with you guys. It’s his and they’re salty/sweet/chocolate awesome. Yum. Maybe Tia could come up with a gluten free version? 😀
AND: I did want to thank my top referring sites according to Google Analytics. So fun!
- Blogger. Hmm. Maybe this doesn’t count? But, I get like 1,200 of my visits from here.
- Top Baby Blogs. Yeah! Speaking of: Ha ha!
- The LOVELY Tia at Christopher and Tia. I have been getting most of my referrals from her VERY awesome/amazing/beautiful blog for quite some time. Love it. Great blog!
- Google. Love google!
- I Heart Faces. Yup, I participate there a lot!
- The Trendy Treehouse. I do love Shutter Love Tuesday. AND, I’m participating in a crafting challenge there.
- I Rock So What. Amazing Jess. I’m there QUITE a bit! Please visit her!
- Ashley Sisk: one of the sweetest ladies EVER! She is also the judge for my photo challenge this week. She’s an amazing photographer.
- Lovely Sarah @ Mommy Elephant Adventures. She’s so sweet!
- Joni @ Six Cherries on Top. Awesome/Amazing mama to 6. She was also my most recent Get to Know a Mama.
Ok, that was all. Mike and I are both being bad and staying up WAY too late tonight. We never do this. I’m blogging and he’s playing a video game. We really should be sleeping!